You need more than a strong arm and a good swing to be a great baseball or softball player. We know, because we’ve helped countless professionals and local champions excel.
Our training approach
Whatever your current skill level, our baseball and softball experts deliver a comprehensive and individualized approach to improve every aspect of your game. It starts with a thorough examination to identify your strengths and weaknesses, as well as video analysis of your biomechanics to uncover any mechanical flaws that can affect your performance or put you at risk for injury.
From there, we create a personalized plan to take your performance to the next level, incorporating:
- Throwing-specific and hitting-specific strength training
- Sport-specific skills, aimed at correcting poor throwing or hitting mechanics
- Corrective exercises for balance, control, and injury prevention
- Sports nutrition and hydration
- Vision/ocular training
- Mental preparation/sports psychology
- Proper warm-up, cool-down, and recovery
Our facilities and technology
You’ll train in a state-of the-art facility with 2-D video analysis that focuses on the biomechanics of your swing and pitch, and you will have access to a 3-D motion analysis lab that will assess your pitching mechanics.
Contact us to learn more about individual and group packages.