Participate in two virtual sessions on your schedule. Coordinate a time and date that works for you for both sessions:
- Virtual Session #1 (45 minutes)
- Virtual Session #2 (45 minutes) – Scheduled for 4-5 weeks later
Training for Pitchers/Throwers
- Delivery Value Systems (DVS) score (an injury prediction score)
- DVS player profile
- DVS mechanics training
- Two virtual sessions
- Identify mechanical flaws from a medical and performance perspective
- Establish proper mechanics training incorporating whole body into pitch/throw
- Discuss arm care and proper routine
- Decrease your risk of injury
- Follow-up and progression of program
How does it work?
- Email Dan videos of participating athlete pitching/throwing. One video should be from behind and one video from the side/chest view.
- Call Mayo Clinic Sports Performance to purchase the program.
- We will review video, send to DVS, and create player profile.
- Schedule the virtual session(s) by emailing Dan
- Virtual session # 1 (45 minutes)
- Player profile and plan sent to you
- Virtual session # 2 (45 minutes) about 4-5 weeks later