- Our personalized programs for a variety of sports are tailored to help athletes of all ages and abilities reach their goals.
- Our indoor baseball training area allows our baseball experts to help you perfect your pitch and improve your hitting mechanics.
- Our golf experts can evaluate your swing and stance in our indoor golf space.
- Within our indoor basketball court, our experts guide you to your maximum potential in your game.
- In our indoor skating rink, our hockey experts will help you improve your strength, skating, and stick handling techniques.
Mayo Clinic has expanded its sports medicine offerings in Rochester, MN with the opening of the Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine on the 3rd floor of the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center.
Our sports medicine specialists provide a coordinated team approach to the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of injuries sustained by professional, amateur, and recreational athletes. Patients can avail of clinical consultations for diagnosing, treating, and rehabilitating musculoskeletal injuries as well as rehabilitation.
Our Sports Medicine practice also offers athletes of all ages and abilities performance training programs. Whatever sport or athletic endeavor you may want to participate in, our experts can create personalized programs that will help you maximize your potential.
Our facility has the latest in sports medicine technology, treatment options, and performance training equipment. Our facility is open to all and whether you are Mayo Clinic patient or not, you are invited to take advantage of our personalized programs.
Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine is the largest, most comprehensive practice in the United states for the prevention and treatment of sports injuries.
Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine
565 1st St. SW
Rochester, MN 55902
Mon. — Thu. 6:00 a.m. — 7:00 p.m.
Fri. 6:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Sat. 8:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.