- Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine offers state-of-the-art diagnostic, treatment and training facilities, including this 3-Tesla MRI, the most powerful unit commercially available for MRI high-resolution diagnosis.
- Navigating Mayo Clinic Square is simplified with the help of a welcoming concierge.
- Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine training facilities can be customized with nets to create an enclosed batting or golf area, biomechanical swing analysis zone and other targeted-use areas.
- State-of-the-art equipment helps athletes of all abilities reach their fitness goals for any sport.
- With a focus on whole-person care, Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine also uses innovative, ultrasound-guided procedures for a variety of sports injuries and musculoskeletal conditions.
Mayo Clinic now extends its global expertise in sports medicine to the Twin Cities with the opening of Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine located at Mayo Clinic Square in downtown Minneapolis, across the street from Target Center.
This state-of-the-art facility offers comprehensive world-class sports medicine care. Clinical services include consultations for diagnosing, treating and rehabilitating musculoskeletal injuries, as well as imaging evaluations with the most powerful MRI that is commercially available, the 3-Tesla MRI. Our Sports Medicine practice also offers athletes of all ages and abilities performance training programs. Whether you want to improve your golf game, understand your nutritional needs, run faster in your next 10K, or have your child primed for entering into the next hockey, football, soccer or baseball season, we have programs that meet your needs.
Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine at Mayo Clinic Square is part of a significant redevelopment project. Its 20,000 square feet are dedicated to serving the needs of all patients by offering the latest in sports medicine technology, treatment options, and performance training equipment. Our services also include a Mayo Clinic navigator to help you with integrated access to Mayo Clinic in Rochester should your care require it.
Mon. — Thu. 6:00 a.m. — 7:00 p.m.
Fri. 6:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Sat. 8:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine is the largest, most comprehensive practice in the United States for the prevention and treatment of sports injuries. Beyond our medical expertise, we have the additional expertise to optimize performance for athletes of all ages and abilities.