- We've expanded! Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine has added space at Mayo Clinic Square to meet the growing demand for sports medicine services in the Twin Cities area. See what's new!
- Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine offers state-of-the-art diagnostic, treatment and training facilities, including this 3-Tesla MRI, the most powerful unit commercially available for MRI high-resolution diagnosis.
- Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine training facilities can be customized with nets to create an enclosed batting or golf area, biomechanical swing analysis zone and other targeted-use areas.
- State-of-the-art equipment helps athletes of all abilities reach their fitness goals for any sport.
- With a focus on whole-person care, Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine also uses innovative, ultrasound-guided procedures for a variety of sports injuries and musculoskeletal conditions.
Mayo Clinic extends its global expertise in sports medicine to the Twin Cities with Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine located at Mayo Clinic Square in downtown Minneapolis, across the street from Target Center.
This state-of-the-art facility offers comprehensive world-class sports medicine care with a full range of clinical and performance training services. This location has two procedure rooms, nearly 30 exam rooms, cutting-edge imaging equipment, and a state-of-the-art gym and biomechanics lab. Our team of experts includes orthopedic surgeons, primary care sports medicine physicians, physical therapists, athletic trainers, radiologists, performance coaches, performance dietitians, and sports psychologists. These experts work together to treat individuals of all ages and athletic abilities. Whether you want to improve your golf game, understand your nutritional needs, run faster in your next 10K, or have your child primed for entering into the next hockey, football, soccer or baseball season, we have programs that meet your needs.
Consistently-rated a top hospital for Orthopedics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation by U.S. News & World Report, Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine is a global leader in sports and musculoskeletal injury prevention and rehabilitation, concussion research, diagnostic and interventional ultrasound, and surgical and non-surgical treatment of injuries. Our services also include a Mayo Clinic navigator to help you with integrated access to Mayo Clinic in Rochester should your care require it.
Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine
600 Hennepin Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Mon. — Thu. 6:00 a.m. — 7:00 p.m.
Fri. 6:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Sat. 8:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.