Shelby Johnson, M.D.
Physician - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Minneapolis, MN
Northwestern University – Evanston, IL
Georgetown University School of Medicine – Washington, D.C.
Internship: McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University – Chicago, IL
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Mayo Clinic – Rochester, MN
Sports Medicine, Mayo Clinic – Rochester, MN
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Subspecialty Certification in Sports Medicine, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College for Sports Medicine
- Medical Director, US Paralympic Swimming Team Trials, Minneapolis MN, 2021
- Regenerative medicine treatments for musculoskeletal disorders
- Ultrasound-guided procedures and injections
- Diagnostic sports ultrasound
- Endurance sports medicine
- Exertional leg pain
I am a former collegiate swimmer and enjoy staying active by running, cycling, golfing, and skiing. I love spending time with my husband, and if we’re not busy on the golf course or in the mountains, we are learning a new recipe or traveling.