Kenton Kaufman, Ph.D., P.E.
Motion Analysis Lab
- Sports Medicine
- Rochester, MN
Background and expertise
- W. Hall Wendel, Jr., Musculoskeletal Research Professor
- Director, Motion Analysis Laboratory
- Internationally recognized for analysis of human musculoskeletal function and rehabilitation science.
- Recipient of numerous sports medicine research awards.
- Examples of research interests include improving the rehabilitation of Wounded Warriors, developing advanced prosthetics and orthotics, improving wheelchair mobility, designing and developing a pressure microsensor that will measure muscle force in vivo, and developing methods for field-based monitoring of human movement.