Kelechi Okoroha, M.D.
Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Minneapolis, MN
Xavier University – New Orleans, LA
Howard University College Of Medicine – Washington D.C.
Orthopedic Surgery, Henry Ford Health System – Detroit, MI
Orthopedic Surgery Sports Medicine and Shoulder Arthroplasty, Rush University, Chicago, IL
- America Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES)
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- Mid-America Orthopedic Association
- Former Fellow Team Physician, Chicago Bulls, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Fire, Chicago Steel, DePaul University
- Former Team Physician, Oakland University, Wayne State University
- Team Physician, Minnesota Timberwolves (2021-present)
- Complex hip, knee and shoulder injuries including hip preservation surgery, cartilage/meniscus restoration surgery, ligament reconstruction surgery and shoulder replacement surgery.
- Joint preservation and cartilage restoration of the hip, knee, shoulder and elbow.
- Minimally‐invasive, state‐of‐the‐art non‐surgical and surgical treatments.
- Management of injuries in the non‐elite and elite athlete.
- Pain management following surgery and ways to reduce opioids postoperatively.
- Collegiate and professional sports