- Rotator cuff injuries
- Scapula and shoulder biomechanics
- Overuse upper extremity injuries in adolescent elite athletes
Clinical expert in the assessment and intervention of orthopedic and sports-related impairment .
Evaluation and treatment of athletes across the lifespan with a specific interest in overuse shoulder injuries.
Julie Pohlad, PT, CHT, SCS
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Tempe, AZ
Iowa State University - Ames, IA
University of Iowa - Iowa City, IA
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Instructor in Physical Therapy, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- SFMA certified