Daniel P. Montero, M.D.
Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Jacksonville, FL
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
- Mayo Clinic Florida Family Medicine Residency, Jacksonville, FL
- Sports Medicine at The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
Certificate of Add Qualifications Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Florida Academy of Family Practice
- Overuse injuries
Dr. Montero first practiced both sports medicine and primary care in his native Virginia before returning to Mayo Clinic Florida. He has worked with athletes of all ages and skill levels, including amateurs and professionals; college and Olympic.
Dr. Montero currently serves as a Consultant in both the Department of Orthopedics and Family Medicine and works in the Department of Orthopedics at Mayo Clinic Florida. He teaches both residents and fellows musculoskeletal medicine and communication skills in healthcare.