Chad Eickhoff, MA, LAT, ATC, CSCS
- Sports Medicine
- Rochester, MN
- Mankato State University – Mankato, MN
- University of Nebraska at Kearney – Kearney, NE
- LAT – Licensed Athletic Trainer in State of MN
- ATC – Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers
- CSCS – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- FMS Level I/II Certified
- Kinesiotaping Level I/II Certified
- NATA – National Athletic Trainer Association
- ATPPS – Athletic Training Physician Practice Society
- NSCA – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- MATA – Minnesota Athletic Trainer Association
- Head Athletic Trainer, Rochester Mustangs Junior Hockey team (2000 – 2001)
- Head Athletic Trainer, Rochester Honkers Baseball Club (2000-2001)
- Athletic Trainer, Luther College (2001 – 2007)
- Athletic Trainer, Chatfield High School (2007 – present)
- Medical Coordinator, Med City Marathon (2007 – present)
- Diagnosis and management of concussions
- ACL Prevention
- I enjoy working with high school and college-aged athletes and helping manage their injuries.
- Educating young professionals and seeing them grow and mature into outstanding medical providers.
- Enjoy spending time with family and friends outside of work and watching my son play college football.