- Diagnostic Sports Ultrasound
- Ultrasound-guided Procedural Interventions, Surgeries and Injections
- Exertional Leg Pain
- Regenerative Medicine/Orthobiologics
- Exertional Rhabdomyolysis
- Medical Education
Brennan Boettcher, D.O.
Physician - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Rochester, MN
I enjoy running as my primary form of physical activity but will partake in almost any activity that will get me moving! I spend most of my free time with my wife chasing my 3 kids around, or working around the house, yard or garden.
University of Wisconsin – Madison, WI
Lincoln Memorial University- DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine – Harrogate, TN
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine – Rochester, MN
Sports Medicine, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine – Minneapolis, MN
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Twin Cities Marathon medical planning committee 2017-present
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sports Medicine (Certificate of Additional Qualification)
- Excellence in Quality Award. “Pain Medication Utilization Following Regenerative Medicine Soft Tissue Procedures.” Mayo Clinic Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2017-2018. Team Leader- Brennan Boettcher, DO. Project Champion- Jonathan Finnoff, DO. Team Members- Elena Jelsing, MD, Jeffrey Payne, MD, Jake Sellon, MD.
- Sigma Sigma Phi: An Osteopathic Service Fraternity- 2013
- Translating Osteopathic Understanding into Community Health (TOUCH) Silver level award: LMU-DCOM, 2013.
- Solidarity Award: American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AOCPMR), 2012.