From Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine and EXOS! Complimentary 8 part series to learn how to optimize your body. Everyone welcome!
Join Mayo Clinic Sports Medicine and EXOS for this PRACTICAL 8 PART SERIES to learn how to optimize your body.
Develop your understanding of the form and function of your shoulder, spine, hip, knee, and ankle with an athletic performance focus. Curious about Olympic weight lifting, kettlebell training or blood flow restriction training? Come learn and experience it for yourself. Whether you enjoy CrossFit, road racing, coaching or just being the best YOU, this series is for you.
COMPLIMENTARY; EVERYONE WELCOME!
8 Part Performance Series
9:00 - 10:00 am
- Functional Anatomy and Mobility: Shoulder – February 17
- Functional Anatomy and Mobility: Hip – March 24
- Olympic Weight Lifting, The Need to Knows – April 14
- Functional Anatomy and Mobility: Spine – May 12
- Blood Flow Restriction Training – June 16
- Functional Anatomy and Mobility: Ankle – July 14
- Kettlebell Training, The StrongFirst® Way – August 18
- Functional Anatomy and Mobility: Knee – September 22
No RSVP Required. Come to one or all.
Dress ready to move.
Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center
Sports Medicine Center 3rd Floor
565 1st Street SW
Rochester, MN 55902
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT
Paul Yerhot: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who am I?
Paul is a residency trained sports medicine physical therapist at Mayo Clinic in Rochester. His background as an All-American sprinter serves as the foundation for his passion to maximize his patients/clients performance. He will be joined by other experts in the field of performance during these sessions.