Sanjeev (Sanj) Kakar, M.D.
Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Rochester, MN
Background and expertise
- Professor of Orthopedic Surgery
- Treating physician for high school, collegiate and professional sports teams regarding hand and wrist injuries.
- Expert in wrist arthroscopy and minimally invasive treatments
- Specialist in hand and wrist injuries in golf, tennis, soccer, football, basketball, ice hockey, motorsports, gymnastics, boxing, skateboarding, skiing, snowboarding, volleyball, X Games and other sports.
- Member of the American society for Surgery of The Hand, American Association of Hand Surgery, American Academy of Orthopedic surgeons, American Orthopedic Association.