Diane Dahm, M.D.
Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Minneapolis, MN
- Rochester, MN
Background and expertise
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Team Physician, Minnesota Twins
- Team Physician, Minnesota Timberwolves
- Winter Olympics Team Physician 2002
- Team Physician, USA Basketball, Men’s U17 World Championships, 2012
- Team Physician, USA Basketball, Women’s National Team Pre-Olympic Training, 2011
- Expert in complex shoulder repair/reconstruction for instability and capsulolabral pathology, knee reconstruction for patellofemoral instability and arthritis, shoulder and knee injuries specific to the throwing athlete, and shoulder and knee injuries in skeletally-immature patients.
- Examples of research interests include patellofemoral instability and arthritis, ACL reconstruction, shoulder instability in young athletes, and knee injuries in Major League Baseball players.