Amanda Pipkin, PT, DPT, SCS
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Tempe, AZ
University of Dayton – Dayton, OH
The Ohio State University – Columbus, OH
Sports Physical Therapy Residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics – Madison, WI
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy
- Instructor in Physical Therapy, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Arizona Physical Therapy Association
- ACL Reconstruction and running related injuries
Clinical expert in the assessment and intervention of orthopedic and sports-related impairment.
Evaluation and treatment of athletes across the lifespan with a specific interest in treating runners and patients post ACL reconstruction.